We provide art activities for all to enjoy – so come along and enjoy the fun
Some of our activities include:
- “Get togethers” where we do our own thing and learn from others
- Workshops where we have an opportunity to learn a skill or new art form
- People who want to just try something and learn
- Social opportunities with art and fellowship in mind
- Holding an Annual Exhibition
- Holding a mini-exhibition from time to time
- Matariki Exhabition – Details coming soon
- Art Fair over Labour Weekend – for more details see
- Other activities as suggested by members
We might ask for a small payment to cover the use of the venue but we would be pleased to see you anywayhttps://openstudios.co.nz/
Out -proposed proposed programme for 2023 includes:
- A visit to Whanganui Art Trail on 25 March Done
- Visits to Turangi or Taupo to undertake pottery programme.
- Exhibition or display of material relating to Endean’s Mill.
- Visit to Smash Palace. Spring or summer.
- Exhibition during Matariki celebration Done
- Holding regular group activities on the 3rd weekend of each month.
- Holding the Annual Art Fair. Elevate the level of the fair possible curation.
- Holding an end of year exhibition.
- Endean’s mill exhibition.
- Art fair (Labour weekend)
- Life drawing: Tutored or untutored? Frequency and time. Cost, likely numbers, could be held in art Centre when warmer.
- Wearable arts show in September Is it too late to go as a group. Do we want to go, can we go this year or plan for next?
See our Facebook page for up to date information.